Rosemary Wallace – Integrated Craniosacral Biodynamics I. training (in English).
Date: 04.-09. September 2018 .
Registration: in e-mail: email@example.com.
In case of emergency Soak’s cell : +36 70 505 9889.
Price: EUR 450 including a vegan/vegetarian dinner on every days of the workshop.
The payment is in Euro, in cash in the morning of the first day of the workshop.
(Please take care about your breakfast and dinner. There is a small shop close to the workshop and plenty of shops around Móricz Zsigmond körtér where You get on the tram to the place of the workshop)
Place: Maitreya House Buddhist Center ( 1112 Budapest Susulyka utca 240 )
It is located to a 30 minutes tram-ride from Móricz Zsigmond circus (one of the centers of Buda side of Budapest)
How to get to the place from the airport:
Buy 3 tickets from the ticket machine, 1 ticket is HUF 350 (EUR1)
- Take bus 200 to its last stop Kőbánya-Kispest.
- Change there to M3 metro line to its Kálvin tér stop. (No need to validate new ticket)
- Change at Kálvin tér to M4 metro line to its Móricz Zsigmond körtér stop.
- Change to tram 41 at Móricz Zsigmond körtér to its Repülőtér stop (towards the direction Kamaraerdő, the stop before the last one)
- Take off at repülőtér stop, pass the tram rails and walk up on the left dirt road and turn on the first right until the and of the road (it takes about 5 minutes). There will be “Rosemary” arrows placed showing the way too:).
Please find the timetables of bus 200 and tram 41 from Móricz Zsigmond körtér below (from left to right: Monday-Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday):
Accomodation: EUR 10/nights in dormitory style in the classroom (You can arrive the night before and stay the night after the workshop) OR You can arrange accommodation by Airbnb, Booking.com etc in the city.